It is commonly thought that men do not usually care about their hygiene. In most cases, “how to shave” is the only formal lesson men get related to their hygiene but we see this changing in today’s era. There has been a 40% growth in the men hygiene and skin care industry from 2013 to 2017.
A good hygiene not only washes off the potentially dangerous bacteria away but also gives you a good feeling about yourself. It helps you feel fresh and confident at all times. There are a few things that help men maintain a good hygiene at all times. Items men should own for a healthy life are:
Every person has a specific skin type and produces a different amount of sweat with a unique body odor. So it is necessary for you to own a body wash that is fit for your specific skin type and helps you get rid of the sour body odor.
A good oral hygiene is not only necessary for your health but also for your confidence. If you have a foul breath, the people around you automatically start feeling bad about being with you. Moreover, it can cause a number of health problems. Hence, a dental floss is something you should definitely own.
Apart from owning a good body wash it is necessary for you to own a good antiperspirant which helps you reduce the amount of sweat your body produces as well as it helps to fight body odor. They help temporarily blocks your pores so that you do not have sweaty underarms.
Going to the barber every time you need to shave your beard, give your beard a new look or even groom yourself can be a hassle. On average a person has to groom himself once or twice in two weeks, while if you have a clean shave, you need to remove your facial hair every second day if not every day. Doing this by yourself using manual razors can end up very messy. Since electric shavers have hit the market grooming at home has become very easy. There are a great variety of choices in the market from which you can choose. Some of the best electric shavers present in the market are:
- Braun Series 5 5090cc:
This razor is not hard in the pocket, but at the same time, it has features that are comparable to the high-end electric shavers.
It is a cordless electric shaver in red and black color. Some of the best features of the shaver are:
- It is completely waterproof.
- It has FlexMotionTec which means that its heat can be automatically as well as manually adjusted.
- It has a cleaning station in it which simultaneously cleans and charges the device once you are done the shaving.
- Once fully charged you can shave non-stop for 45 minutes
- Philips Norelco 2100:
This is the cheapest cordless shaver by Philips. Its features are very basic. Philips Norelco 2100 comes in a black color with one dark blue slash and green LED light. Some of its prominent features are:
- It has a three-head rotatory unit that moves in four directions.
- While completely charged it gives you 35 minutes of non-stop shaving.
- Its cleaning system is very efficient, with one button you can flip open the top piece and wash it to remove the shaved hair.
Con: One disadvantage that this razor has is that it does not give you a very clean, closely cut shave.
- Braun Series 9-9095cc:
This electric shaver is comparatively expensive to the shavers already mentioned, but it is definitely worth it according to its features. The features that give this shaver its premium status are:
- Almost all premium razors have floating blades, but this one allows you to lock it in five different positions.
- Combs are fit near the razors which lift the hair so that you get a clean and closely cut shave.
- It has a very efficient cleaning and charging station.
It comes with a cleaning brush and a traveling pouch.